Thursday, May 25, 2006

Beautiful Bangkok ..



Back from Bangkok !

Was in Bangkok for a week, and glad that I'm back !!

Went to Bangkok with Phui See and Brenda, we went out EVERY NITE and to almost EVERYWHERE ! Bangkok city is just so beautiful, the city is clean, the transportation (City Cab & Transportation) is just fantastic, the food is like heaven, and the people is out of the world - we didn't even find anyone that's rude in the country.

In Bangkok, I realized that the country is growing so fast, and the spirit and energy of the Thai people is just so positive. The Thai people just love their King so much, the even the Cab driver was talking greatly about him. This year marks his 60 years as a king, and he's done so much for Thailand that everyone will be wearing a wrist band to honor him. Well, Bangkok as a growing city, will be more developed compared to Kuala Lumpur in a very short time. I, as a Malaysian that stay near Kuala Lumpur, feel that our mentality is so important to keep us growing, whether it's growing ourselves in life or growing the country. Noticed that for the last few years, the only growth of the country is : More shopping malls, more makan places, more cinemas, more nice cars, but apart from these things, I think we've basically stop growing.

Come to think of it, what have I contributed to the country, except for paying taxes, and seriously I'm not sure where all the $$ from our tax went to ??!! Petrol is going up, and now electricity rate is also going up .. =(

The beautiful thing about Thai people is, that they are still so positive about growth of the country, and you will see how much they love the King and the country, that they would build the country as a team, and everyone in the country counts. Don't really see it here in Malaysia, Malaysian would prefer to complain about stuff, any stuff .. as a matter of fact, just did.
Well, still hope for the best for Malaysia, and I really mean HOPE.

Malaysia Boleh !!

1 comment:

ubean said...

same same!