Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Stay tune for my life stories ... =)

Well ... so many things happened lately, some I'm glad that it happened, some I was amazed that it happened so fast, some I did not imagine happening to me, some just "dropped" from the sky just out of no where, for some I'm still trying to understand why God placed them in my life, and I think many many more of these 'things' will continue to come ...

So been reading so many blogs of others, I think I wanna give it a try with my own, to start sharing some of the things that happened in my life, most of them blessed by God, with life teachings that would shape my life one way or another.

So, here goes ....

1 comment:

ubean said...

stay tuned for quite some time liao but all i see is still the same channel and some show everyday..