Just came back from vacation, and another one coming end of this month =)
Yes lotsa travels for year 2006, and I think I may have somemore in Dec.
Life is a little busy lately, with work & relationship most of the time.
Busy with work because of many things, budget for 2007, planning for 2007 ... cost reporting, monthly presentation ... bla bla. Busy with relationship also as YZ and I spend lotsa time together lately, and it's a good thing, I am enjoying every minute with YZ.
I would say my time is separated into 5 major parts now ..
1) Work @ Career ( 35 % )
2) Relationship ( 25 % )
3) Family ( 20 % )
4) God or God's work ( 15 % )
5) Own quiet time ( 5 % )
A few things in my life that I love to do, I miss them ...
1) Football
2) Basketball
3) Window shopping ( Shoes & Gadgets )
4) Sleep
5) Spending time wih my friends
But this is how life grows, you can't be doing the same thing again and again for the rest of your life. You will grow, you need to grow, and with the 24 hours given to you in a day, you can only do so much. As for me, I plan my day, my week. And most of the time, I follow my schedule. Sometimes I am pondering whether it is a real satisfaction, or it is just an excuse to motivate myself, that I'm able to finish my task planned for the day. But if I don't plan, I can be so tension when the files are pilling up my desk ( or my calendar ).
Well, at the age of 28 I think it's too early to retire. This may be the best time to do my best in my career, and try to climb the corporate ladder. But at the same time, I'm also enjoying the best time in my life, going to so many places, trying so many things, so many food. How I wish I could have more time for the 2nd part, but can't just put my career on a hold. Life just needs to be a good balance. Just that it's not so balance lately.
I think it's about time to start planning for something big in the future, like what I say, we must grow ... the only challenge now is .... Time ... time is always not enough !! But looking at the positive side, I'm spending 100 % of time doing something productive, I don't waste my time.
So friends, have you been using your time effectively ? If not, can you just lend me some =)
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment