Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Penang Island - Makan Heaven of Malaysia =)

Just came from Penang, was there for a delivery audit for 5 days, it's a good trip considering the results and feedbacks we've collected from visiting our dealers in northern Malaysia ( Penang, Alor Setar, Prai Ipoh )

Lotsa time in the car, looking at the ever beautiful sawah padi you don't get to see in Kl ...



Like my experience in Malacca, I went to some good makan places - thanks to Paul & Tung and really enjoyed my stay in Penang, despite the long travelling time from 1 place to another ..

In northern Malaysia, or Penang the makan state of Malaysia, all you need is to bring along a plate, chopsticks, a spoon and a stomach ( don't need to be an empty one, you will eat even if you are not hungry )


Here's a view of the Penang ferry service ... one of 2 ways to get into Penang, the other is driving across the sea via the Penang bridge ... unless you wanna swim =)

I also took some time to think, not sure I will be able to get back to KL ... er ... without gaining weight ....


Just look at my worried face .. =(

Anyway, this is what I had for breakfast ... =)

and for lunch ...


and for tea break ..

and for dinner ...






So after my breakfast, lunch, tea break & dinner, had no choice but to drop by the gym for a workout. For your information, ths is the first time I had to use the gym facility of the hotel after so many business trips. I have no choice, I'm afraid that the airplane cannot take off, so just in case ...

Oh yah, met a good friend of mine in the gym as well ... =)

She's training together with the rest of the national bowling team, preparing for the next asian games ...

So you tell me, how not to gain weight in Penang, the makan island of Malaysia !

No comments: