YZ's aunt from Singapore will be coming over this Sat, will get to spend some time with them, most probably be bringing them to shopping =) Can't wait for my next vacation in Langkawi, coming Mon - Wed. Really hoping for some good rest, and to re-charge a little ..
Well highlight of the week will be Den Nee's wedding. Will be a 'heng tai' this Sunday, will surely enjoy it, especially the rest of the 'heng tais' are also very very cool people. YZ will help to take some photos, then surely I will post them here ..
So basically my vacation starts today till next Wed =)
The last time I really enjoy myself was at the MPE event in Sepang International Circuit. Which after that I have so many reports, so many meetings, and so many appointments right after. What made it even more special was the opportunity to trash a Merc in SIC. Never imagine myself driving one in SIC, with speed of 200 km/h (Not even the top speed yet) and cornering at 130 km/h. Kinda like having a drifting practice in SIC when I heard the tyre sounded like losing it's grip =) Wow what an experience !!
Superman driving instead of flying =)
Nice colour = Blue =)
Garage full of amazing cars =)
So my next post will be after my vacation in Langkawi =)
Have a great weekend yo !!
No comments:
Post a Comment