I must admit, lately it has been very bad for me .. and I seriously pray that this is ending soon.
Last 2 days I actually got some good rest, at least the body feels better now. Will be resting more, at least a good start to get back on track. As for work, after all the rush, I kinda felt that I'm actually very free for yesterday & today. So I decided to take this time to do some housekeeping, some filling, and some planning for the week. Just can't waste time when suddenly I have the time =)
The week also started with some good notes, first I was blessed with 2 pens (Thanks PS), then a pda leather casing (Thanks YB & MK). Wonder if there're any more blessings coming to me this week, ha ha ... trying to push my luck a little =)
But at the same time I decided to put my camera on hold, just don't have the $$ to get that fellow at this moment =(
It has been a great year, and I hope to finish the year this way. Will be taking life a little easy for the rest of the week, to ponder about something, and also to count my blessings. I realised I fail to count my blessings lately, only complaining about things I'm not getting ... It's never too early to count your blessings you know, even if thanksgiving is not so near yet .. ha ha ..
For those of you that prayed for me, thanks & please continue ... For those of you who have not started praying yet, start now, what are you waiting for =)
God Bless & have a great week !
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment