Came into the office this morning and all my pens are missing !
I already knew that the number of pens on my desk is becoming lesser and lesser, I lost some of my favorite pens too. I thought to myself, it's ok, just use some of the free pens that I received from roadshows, from banks ... etc. But but ... now not even a single pen is found at the pen case !
My life is like that lately, all my time taken away from myself, little by little. Time devoted to some of the things that I love to do, taken away slowly by my career, family, relationship ... etc. It's a clear sign that very soon, I will have no time to myself anymore. Nil ... Zero ... Kosong !
This calls for an immediate change of system, have to really sit down and start designing a new system before I lose everything I love, everything I have.
My time is not free, at the same time, my pens are not free too !! Please don't take it for granted.
( Anyone is good enough to bless me with some new pens ? )
Wish me luck guys =)
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i didnt take ur pen!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment