Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Cheezy update ...

Hello every, how's life ?

Kinda miss talking to people, or to close friends. It's been just work, work and work. Handling a big project for the DP team at the moment, and it's really taking lotsa energy away from me. But I would say it's a good, or once in a lifetime opportunity to be involved in such project. Believe it or not, this project thingy has thought me so much that I think I'm more mature in handling things now ...

Apart from work, I'm also a little stretched in my finances. The effect of the latest fuel increase has been a big wave that hit basically everything that I purchase. From petrol till my breakfast. It's definitely killing! So, whatever crap about yearly increment is not going to justify for the increase in standard of living end of this year. Anyway better than nothing la ...

So I heard ... Nikon D700 is coming July ... should I just reward myself with this baby ? I know I won't die of hunger, coz I work in a food company ... nolar, just kidding =) But for all Malaysians, the saddest news is the 3G Apple IPhone is still not coming to Malaysia. There are only 78 countries worldwide that will receive this baby 'officially', and it's sad that Singapore can have it while us ... so close to getting it. Oh ya, do you know there is a China version of IPhones ? I will get a friend to give me the review, will blog about it soon.

Oh well ... time to continue my work at home, cheers ....

No comments: