Thursday, July 03, 2008

The best handover ever in my life ...

Phew ...

Just finished my weekly allocation and the time now is already 11.24 pm.

Bean and I are having the time of our lives now with the added functions. Not only we have to share the work of our friend on MC, now we are suppose to support another function .. aiyo .. kasihan kita orang T-T

Good news is there will be a temp reporting tomorrow to help us ease the burden.

Didn't have a screen shot, but you can just imagine suddenly receiving hundreds of emails that you have no idea of, and all emails are saying either Bean or myself will be the main contact person from now onwards ?!! What kinda of handover is this ? and when I ask that dear friend of us leaving next week for SOP (Standard Operating Procedure), or any documents that shows us the flow or the important paperwork needed, all she said was ... 'simple one, only follow up, all you need to do is just sit in front of the computer and follow up with the documents the whole day, do the same routine again and again for 3 days, which after you be alright.'

First, I think she didn't do the SOP, giving some excuses .. anyway ...

Second, how am I suppose leh to sit in front of the PC and do her job while I have 3 more functions I'm currently having. But for once I'm taking this positively, but u can imagine the situation, see how long leh we can tahan. Never had I see Bean being stressed to this level, he's always the calm dude that speaks with a mono tone voice ..... ke ke ... Now he can't even speak.

Alright la, at least my allocation is done, now just need a good rest, and log into work by 630 am to start pushing again. Btw a short weekend also.

Oh yah, I will be at Taman Pertanian Shah Alam this Sunday for the Jacob walk of life. So if anyone of u is going to be there, see ya there !

No comments: