Thursday, September 27, 2007

Are you the favorite ?

Despite working in a 'we-are-fair-to-everyone' environment, sometimes there are still some other that stands out more. There will always be a 'favorite' from one part of your life to another. Ask yourself this question, if someone ask you what is your favorite movie 8 months back, then it may be spiderman. But now with the same question, it maybe transformers. For me, it's going to be Transformers for a while more.

Recently, I'm experiencing this 'dropping out' period in certain part of my life & I can understand the advantage(s) of being the favorite compared the 'normal'. One of my good friend is also complaining why such treatment is possible, but what can I say, it exists.

Again, my moto : Nothing is forever. Even being the famous one, the cute one, the rich one, the handsome one ... there will be an end, somehow. Then again, I ask myself, why do we always want to be the favorite one to someone ? This question, I may need sometime to think of an answer. Some of us are 'rewarded' with the favorite status due to some hard-earned effort, some of us is just with a natural born talent to get this status. Whatever it is, I just feels it's not important because ultimately it's not permanent. You just cannot force someone to like you, unless that person really likes you. You cannot force the company to appreciate your efforts if they cannot see your results (There will always be someone that gets better results than you, and records set today will be broken one fine day). Just be yourself, perform your responsibility with no 'favorite' stress behind your mind and I'm sure someone will appreciate .... very soon.

For everyone else whom I have no chance to update - I'm leaving my current company for a better career opportunity + better offer. I truly thank God for it as His timing is amazing. I can't wait to start my journey in the new place. The expectation is definitely higher, and the pace is so much faster than my current company. Gonna miss the people here, but things are pretty 'slow and steady' in terms of career advancement, and my new job will offer me a bigger playing field to learn and to get more exposure.

Oh ya ! I just received a 'clearer' DVD of Transformers the movie - Thanks bro ! I'm surely watching TF the movie again this weekend. So, I hope you will have a wonderful weekend as well ...

So, to all the rest of you : Autobots transform and roll out !!!
(My journey to come back to my best performance starts 17 Oct, wish me luck !!)

2 comments:

sWeetoMato said...

Good luck to you , bro. See you soon. hehehehe...

SaDdNesZ.jc said...

means less time to football together??