Monday, August 27, 2007

Save time = save money = safe life !!

Wow ... I just realized something so real about myself yesterday when I was driving to work ! I spend lotsa time in the car these days due to the 'normal' traffic jams in the morning and nite traveling from home - work - home, and it again became my quiet time to think things over (I'm a thinker, and I always think, about the future, about the pass, about what happened in the morning, and what I have to do in the evening)


Being an expert in planning and time management, I didn't realize that my strength has become my weakness, without knowing it ! It's so dangerous !!


Blur ?? Let me explain ... Well being an expect in planning and time management, I tend to squeeze lotsa things in the ever limited time I have on my hand. My planning can be so precise that I can meet everyone that I want to, spend just enough time with each one, and I make every meeting a fruitful, and a happy one to everyone. Sometimes, I don't waste my time, between any waiting time, I will try to drop by my favorite sport shops, toy shops if I have a little bit of extra time on my hand - just to check if there's any new arrival ... =)


Little did I know, that this strength of mine, has become a weakness lately. As the master is getting more 'master-er' at fighting time, the master is having bigger challenges in placing more and more events to be 'completed' in a day. And I foresee a big mess coming up, unless I start changing my lifestyle. Over the pass few days, I had to cancel so many appointments due to TOO many appointments that I wasn't able to 'complete'. This may be a sign that I can be getting bad at managing my time, this can also because I'm over stressing myself with too many appointments in order to make my time useful.

Life in general works like this too, I remembered once my pastor shared in his sermon, about Man trying to fill the blackhole in our life with all these material stuff, that in the end, the results will still be emptiness. Sometimes a simple life is good enough, sometimes going home and do nothing is not boring, but infact it's rewarding. Come to think about it, I would rather tell my friends I'm very free now, compared to telling them I'm lost in time !! So, this will mean I won't be going out so often, and many other cancellation to appointments, and lesser weekly routine sessions with friends.


New moto in life : Save time = save money = safe life !!

Merdeka !! Merdeka !! Merdeka !!!

No comments: