Thursday, October 11, 2007

A better way forward ...

Walau ... 1 month notice ... and today is my last day in Michelin =)

I just want to say thank you to all Michelin friends, and wish you all the best in your future ..

Today is my last day, but somehow I don't feel like it's a last day. I kinda feel more like moving to another department in the company knowing that friends in Michelin will always stay together even after we left the company. Anyway, I'm just moving to the next block .. ha ha ...

The last 2 weeks in Michelin was just great, I hope it's always like this ! I was blessed free meals almost everyday, people treat me so nice, and the 'original' Michelin spirit was felt during these 2 weeks. I thank you for the free meals, I thank you for the free coffee, I thank you for many many other things ... I'm going to miss 'kacau-ing' the people in the office ... new job, new office, new people - guess I have to be serious for sometime before I can be my 'kacau-er' self again.

So officially, on the 17 Oct 2007 my new buddy will be :-

Chipsmore ! Now you see it, and now you don't !!

Or

Eric ! Now you see me, and now you don't !! **

Selamat Hari Raya yo !!

No comments: