But before we go into the marriage topic, 2 more yummy food I wanna introduce :
Seafood porridge ... after so many days of heavy food, having something light is no less delicious. A group of us had this for supper while watching TV one night, and my oh my .. it's just simply light & wonderful.
Special Fish Keropok found only in East Malaysia. Willie gave me 2 packets, personally find it a little too 'fishy'. It may be a little strong for us (West Malaysia dudes) - anyone wanna try this ? I still have 1 packet in my room.
Ok back to the main topic ...
Marriage is a wonderful thing God blessed us with .. well I followed Willie during my stay in Tawau, and I actually realized something special that I never thought of before when others mention mariage to me.
Marrying someone just doesn't mean you are marrying the person that you want to live the rest of your life with, nor just committing to take care of one another, the decision also brings 2 families together, further to this, you are related to a totally new family. And .... it doesn't stop at calling new mum & dad, aunties and uncles, a marriage basically merge both cultures of the 2 families together too ... well, I'm still discovering beautiful things like this myself as I mearn more about YZ's family.
Anyway, Willie's wedding brings some good experiences ...
Double happiness ..
The wedding rings ...
The wedding car ...
The ever beautiful bride ...
My friend Willie and his ever caring mum ...

A family photo before heading to the church wedding .. here you can see Louis Pang in action (Willie's brother)
~~ Check out some of Louis Pang's work in his website : www.louispang.com, you can also find Willie's wedding photos there, and the photos are just superb !! Btw, Louise is a very famous dude, I think you should check out his website =)
St. Patrick Church - the wedding ceremony ..
Mr & Mrs Willie Pang ...
Cake Cutting ceremony at St. Patrick Church ..
Getting ready for the tea ceremony ..
Can you see the beautiful smile on grandma's face ...
Willie and Li Yet ..
The Wedding dinner ...
Yam Seng time !!
New & Old friends @ Tawau ..









I wanna take this opportunity to say thank you to all my old & new friends that took care of me during my stay in Tawau, surely I felt the love of God, the friendship, the warmth of the 2 beautiful families, and of coz the food !!

And a special brotherly BIG THANK YOU to my brother Willie, it's such a blessing being able to help you during your wedding, I've learned a few tricks too =)
It's also a blessing knowing you as a good friend, thanks for all the care, prayer support and ho ho ... never in my life, I was blessed EVERY single meal for whole 8 days. Although I might need to spend some $$ going for more futsal games =)
1 comment:
U take good pictures! Enjoyed reading ur blog. Plus ur gal sure looks good too:) wonder how her french oral exam went. cath u later!
Post a Comment