Monday, September 11, 2006

Tawau - Day # 3

After 2 days of rich seafood, I personally find this the another wonder of Sabah. Will you may find this in KL too, but we (Willie, Adam & I) had this for afternoon tea. It started from a little conversation, of coz started by me la .... =)

Me : Eh, I really need coffee la, if not I may sleep in the dining table later when we are at your wife's place.
Willie : ok ok .. let's find a place for coffee ya ... hmmm .. good, what about some pulut ?
Me : Huh ? Pulut with coffee ? Ok sure ! Adam you ok ?
Adam : Sure !

So we came to this place in the middle of no where again ( Road Side ), and guess what ! They have chicken wing in the middle of afternoon, we had some pulut & chicken wing .. and of coz my lovely coffee.

You can have chicken wings, satay, pulut ... etc ... who can say no to chicken wings ?

Pulut with coconut fillings in the middle ... I can remember the aroma even now ..

And they bbq this sticky rice before serving, which makes it soft, warm and yummy when you put them into your mouth ... wow !

Haha ... one of Steven Chao's favorite, I'm not a chicken wings addict, but the feeling of having chicking wings under the afternoon sun, is something different.


If you can close your eyes now, please do it & try to imagine yourself having these juicy chicken wings, pulut & companied with a cup of hot coffee ... Hungry ? Ha ha ... Why not go for some chicken wings tonight at the nearest hawkers centre.

No comments: