It's a normal shop somewhere ( I don't know where ) but the most important thing is the food !
Just look at the 'mian' and the 'shang yuk', looking at it instantly make me hungry again ! The yellow 'mian' tasted different from the local mee, when u bite the 'mian', you can feel the 'spoongy + crispy + bouncy + heavenly + wonderful + drunk + satisfaction' feeling all at 1 go ! I better not mention more about the 'shang yuk' -- If I can use 1 word to describe the 'Shang Yuk Mian' it would be = OH MY GOD ! Opps that's 3 words .. =)
You even have fish ball soup that comes with the 'Shang Yuk Mian'. If anyone know where to find it in KL, do let me know. Maybe this is next best thing to introduce in KL, after the ever normal 'Sarawak Mian'
After lunch, took a drive to the Seaside, which is just next to the town centre ..
What I did in the afternoon is not important as the next highlight of the day, DINNER ! So let's just go straight to the point !!
For those that doesn't know what a Mantis Prawn ( Lai Lew Har ) looks like, it comes packed in a Mineral Water Bottle. Nolah ... They just need to separate these fellows so that they don't kill each other with their sharp claws. But just look at their size ! And these are just consider normal ones .. =)
Hmmm .... looks a little bit like sea cockroach ... kinda yucky looking at them, but what the hack, they taste good !
This is how it looks like when it's fried !
Not alot of meat, but it taste like half chicken + half fish ..
THIS ! This is something I will not miss when I go to Tawau again. I normally go to one restaurant near Kepong for this Salted duck egg crab meat, but after eating the ones in Tawau, the restaurant in Kepong pales in comparison.
You not only eat the crab meat, you will not only lick the shell ...
You will actually eat the shell as well because it's sooooooo ... crunchy !
Can never imagine being blessed Seafood 2 days in a row, but what else you can do in Tawau if you don't eat seafood ?
Btw, I discover the best way to know new friends, and to break the ice is to have seafood ! These are my new found buddies -- Adam - my left, Willie & Li Yet, Danny and twins Hui Chuan (L) & Hui Chai (R)
Stay tune for more ..
2 comments:
you should change your blog's add to 'bigger-bigger stomach'... hehehehehe
Ha ha ... but it's true, my tummy is bigger now =(
Post a Comment