Just received a complaint from one of my blog reader ... actually, I don't really know if there's any other readers, no comments, no nothing ... aiks !
Just a few quick updates on what's happening lately ...
1) Been fixing the car non stop, and there are more to it, now pending wheel balancing and some parts replacement related to the tyre.
2) When to Penang for a SC conference with my new company. A good trip, however the traveling is kinda tiring. And the schedule is too packed, no personal shopping time, and sight seeing. But plus point is to know my new friends in the company better. A fun bunch =)
3) Got involved in a dancing group competing in company's annual dinner. Dancing to the 70's music, and have to rent costumes, hire a pro dance instructor, and dance practice 3 times a week. Enjoyed the process, I think I slim down a little. Picture taken by pro photographer is not out yet, can't wait to see the video. I would say we did fairly well. I kinda surprised myself too, I never dance before. Now .. I'm a dance machine ! Muahaha ! Oh yah, 2nd in the competition =)
4) Helped in Danone Children's day 2007, a treasure hunt + fellowship with orphans at Zoo Negara. A fun event, handling around 200 kids in Zoo. Good thing we didn't see any children that went into cages to look for clues .. Gosh ! Didn't bring my DSLR, afraid that it will rain, which eventually it rained. So no pictures ...
5) Replaced my good old O2 Mini XDA with the new HTC Touch. 3 words to describe this fellow, Stylish, cool, SLOWNESS ! But nothing is perfect, I like the size too much, other PDA phones are too big to put in my ever so tight jeans.
6) Sent YZ back to Malacca for her family trip. So sad couldn't join them this time in Singapore, I love Singapore ! Can't take leave as I'm still new in the company. Just reached the 2 months mark but felt like I worked there for 2 years. People in Danone just made me felt home the minute I stepped in.
So, all these in just merely 2 months, now looking forward for Xmas ! Hmmm .. This post looks more like a report than a blog, but anyway, those are blessings, and like the blog title : Everyday is a blessing !! So, count your blessings, like what I did ...
Oh yah ! Anyone feel like giving ? It's indeed the season of sharing, I love to RECEIVE yo ! Ho Ho Ho !
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll leave a comment!
I bet you didn't know that I know the existence of your blog. =P
Post a Comment