Monday, December 10, 2007

4th time unlucky !

Well .. don't think there's a thing call 4th time unlucky, but I created history again tonite with the same car. I got banged ! Er .. I mean my car got banged !

The car bumper cracked near the reverse sensor, and of coz the sensor is damaged. I entered into 'negotiation' with the 'banger', and God it's such an experience. I can't really remember what he said to me, but I think I heard a sorry. Oh well, because I've rushing for lotsa things lately. Today I had to rush to the shop lots opposite pelangi damansara to return some costumes, mind me, some meaning more than 1 set. I had to help everyone with the return of their costumes, that contributed to the banging incident. The best thing is, I had to return more tmr because the owner, or the renter mix matched the items, as she rented from 2 different places. Aiyo ... the 'what if' condition is back. Well what happened - happened, can't change much.

Anyway, not knowing how much it cost to repair such incident, and the 'negotiation' take place right in the middle of the highway (LDP infront of IKEA), with no expect advise. We decided to go to the trusted mechanics of the banger. Of coz I will still put half my trust only, as these days u heard of many many cases that involves hit and rape. U might not know, he might wanna rape me! They have their own set of calculation, I had mine (made a few calls along the way), but my heart told me their are ok la, good guys. The banger waited for me, when I lost his tail. He also spoke nicely (after I screwed him back, after he was physically shouting at me - I told him, he banged into me, and yet he wanna use his loud voice, then only he soften down and talk nicely) Anyway, to cut the story short, I demanded for RM 450 while he only offer to pay RM 300. Maybe I talked like tailo, so he at the end gave me RM 450. Now I hope RM 450 is enough to fix the crack + reverse sensor. But for sure I'm surprise I can actually talk more strongly, didn't even panic .. muahaha .. maybe too tired to border my manners.

Feel kinda bad now, as I may seen like I 'wat' the banger abit, but under these situation, I cannot jugde the damage (if the damage is beyond the exterior), and I don't think I will see him again in the near future to ask for more money in case the repair bill is more (Now I really pray that the repair bill is less than RM 450) I also think he's very sad, as he had to pay me RM 450, maybe another RM 300 - 400 to fix his own call. A toyota vios. I think from now onwards I better drive slowly, as a simple mistake will cost RM 1,000 perhaps.

Don't have time to fix the car yet, maybe next week or so, but if there's extra, I am thinking to repay him back.

Funny thing I don't had these problems with my old knight rider =)

I think I need to wear a motorbike helmet, good idea ?

No comments: