Tuesday, March 13, 2007

LEGO - My pot of Gold

I can't remember when was the last time I went to the Kuala Lumpur Times Square, but last Saturday I was there to kill some time, and to take a break from a stressful week in the office. It's a slow January, and a festive month of February, but March came like thunder, everything suddenly became important, and the speed of work changed from slow, steady to FAST !

The normal routine is to just drop by borders to flip through some mags, but this time I was in explore mode, try and see what else I can find in Bukit Bintang, Low Yatt Plaza and Times Square. The explore mode brought me almost to the top floor of the Times Square and guess what I discovered ?

It's a LEGO shop ! A shop that sell LEGO and only LEGO ... Who on earth will actually thought that there's a shop selling LEGO, nothing else except LEGO ! YZ and I went to many places to search for LEGO a few times, but the options in big departmental stores are just so sad. Finding this place is like finding a pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow !

See ! Even Santa is waiting for me after CNY !

Just look at the options ! From everything to everything !

Remember these horses ? These are before Lord of the Rings !

LEGO ! and more LEGO !

Rockets LEGO ! Sky Trains LEGO !

Even Star Wars ! I even bought a small gift for a good friend from this shop !
If you would like to visit the shop, this is the address :-
Brickboy toys
7th Floor,
Berjaya Times Square
Tel : 603 - 2148 8119 ( Look for Ken - he's a very nice guy )
* Sadly he didn't gave me any discounts =(
Go LEGO !!

4 comments:

ubean said...

am i the recepient of the small gift?? *blink *blink

etls said...

For you my friend, I will bring back a set of limited edition toothbrush & razor from Grand Plaza Park ... Together with this limited edition set, I may include the shoe shine as well ... =)

sWeetoMato said...

aduh so gay la u 2. blerk. anyway, i hv discount card from this Lego shop. i found this shop long long long time ago......tsk tsk.......=P

etls said...

Let's go LEGO !! with discount card !!