Thursday, March 22, 2007

Before it's too late =)

Due to working stress, and weaker body lately, I've gained some weight, infact SOME weight !

This is not a good news, I was in a better shape just begining of last year, after a few years of being REAL big in size the year before. But now all my effort wasted, and I'm begining to grow again =(

So I think it's time to start doing more exercise, and drink less sugary drinks like coffee, and teh tarik. This meaning more football, futsal, and less drinking session with the guys =(

Well life is like this, to achieve what you want, you gotta sacrifice the good stuff !

In a way, this is a good change, before I started changing to a big fat worm ... hmm ... come to think of it, better bring YZ along for more climbs, before the 2 of us become worms .. big fat juicy lazy worms ... muahaha !

You wanna guess which one is me ??!!

No comments: