
If you have the time to catch a movie, maybe you may wanna watch this one : The Guardian
Left work early yesterday, decided to go for a walk at the nearby shopping mall. Since it's a Wednesday, and the movie ticket is cheaper, so decided to go for a movie, then only shop for something for a Thailand colleague =)
The movie is fantastic ! To me it's better than other fiction movies. This one is a true story, and the best thing is, it's all about coast guards who saves lifes ! Never had I imagine there are people like this, we know there are policemen, there are doctors, there are the marines, but not everyone of us know about the coast guards. This is a story about people who dedicated their lifes to save others, they have to put through hardship from the first day of training, up to the day they are at real scene saving others. I like their motto too : So that others may live ... WOW ! I like this kinda movie, definitely better than superman return !
At the end of the movie, I was so touched, I am thinking of joining the coast guards very soon =)
Anyway, they kinda do the same thing as Jesus = Fisher of men (They help people who's in trouble at sea)
Ain't gonna share more about the movie, it's a must watch, go watch it yourself !
No comments:
Post a Comment