Friday, October 06, 2006

Syabas !! Kerana anda hadir ke sekolah ..

It's been a crazy week doing budget for year 2007, sleeping less than 5 hours everyday, with my brain continue calculating log cost for year 2007 even the body is 'sleeping', now I'm down with a little flu and sore throat =(

Thank God the first loop of budget is done, and I've also submitted the Log cost for month September to the zone yesterday, phew ... =)

Anyway, I saw this signboard at a school located in Shah Alam when YZ and I went for our favorite Yong Tau Fu a couple weeks ago ...



I find it kinda 'funny' to place a board congratulating the students being able to make it to school ? When did it change to being a reward to attend school ? Or is the school expecting the students to meet up with something on the way to school, maybe the students have to fight some enemies along the journey to school ... ka ka ...

I wouldn't imagine myself going to school .. upon reaching the school gate, the headmaster is shaking my hand and saying : Son, congratulation, you made it to the school .. scary !!

Anyway, wishing you a great weekend with some bad air quality & Syabas to the school management !

1 comment:

SaDdNesZ.jc said...

It's 'THAT' difficult to go to school in Shah Alam eh??

hhhmmm...