Sometimes blessing comes in many forms, my latest blessing came in the form of Peter Schmeichel ! I watched him play on TV and always admire him as one of the best goal keeper in the world. Well, I got to meet him last Saturday and all I could just say is it's another amazing day all together.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Peter Schmeichel - The best keeper in the world !!
Wow the last post I updated was last Christmas, I'm really really busy but I wanna share this with everyone before I head to Langkawi this weekend for a conference =)
Sometimes blessing comes in many forms, my latest blessing came in the form of Peter Schmeichel ! I watched him play on TV and always admire him as one of the best goal keeper in the world. Well, I got to meet him last Saturday and all I could just say is it's another amazing day all together.
The humble keeper that won the treble with Man Utd in 1999, meeting the fans and signing autographs ...
So happy to meet him, but didn't get to shake his hand. My brother Tim did just before he leaves for another meet the fans session at Shah Alam.
Sometimes blessing comes in many forms, my latest blessing came in the form of Peter Schmeichel ! I watched him play on TV and always admire him as one of the best goal keeper in the world. Well, I got to meet him last Saturday and all I could just say is it's another amazing day all together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment