Monday, October 20, 2008

Busy Thursday !!


Every Thursday I have the following events clashing with each other :-

1) Weekly production plan allocation (Long processing time, MUST OT one)
2) Weekly Futsal - Wen Jun's group @ Subang Sports Club
3) Weekly Badminton game - Kraft's & Ex Kraft's
4) Final practice before the Futsal tournament - Kraft Sports Day - 2 Nov
5) Cell Group

So, I can actually attend 1 of the 4 main things that I like to do, of coz balancing the time spent after completing my weekly allocation. I always find it a struggle to go to any of these events with the weekly allocation in mind, however I will try my best to finish the allocation, and go for the most important thing - Cell Group.

I grew up in cell environment, and I know what good it will bring to ppl around us. First, it's the time of the week to get encouragement from other life's stories, and also to spend some time with God (I have no time to spend with God during my other days). Second, I can see the joy and blessings being with these guys. Since I stopped serving in cell ministry long time ago, I think this is the best Cell I belonged to.

I don't know how to explain to those that's still new to Cell ministry, but all I can say is - it's worth the time and effort.

Wanna know more about cell ministry, ask me then ... or join me =)

A long & messy weekend just passed, I'm surely looking forward for a beautiful week ahead ... Cheers !

* Pic of my lovely cell member attached, they look so lovely eh ? *

No comments: