Walau ! I'm really kosong you know !
4 Weddings in a month + farewell meal + farewell gifts + birthday dinner + * some other expenses * ... I'm finally broke !
Guys, those getting married, please give me a break ! Those getting 1 year older, please keep it quiet ! I don't even have money to eat roti kosong !
Actually, a month full of action ! I had wedding dinners that I enjoyed doing different things, I met up with old friends again, had great catch ups ! I challenged myself to new things, and found that I can be a good emcee + photographer .. but humble enough to know there are plenty room for improvements ! I have friends moving away to a separate life, and some moved already ...
What a month, jam packed with everything ! Emotional stress, physical tireness, happiness, mental stress ... you name it, I experienced it !
Oh ya, had a busy birthday too ! Happy birthday to me me me ! Oh thanks for all the beautiful wishes in facebook !!
Need rest ... batt level super low now ... later ... Zzz ....
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment