Sunday, January 13, 2008

Welcome 2008 !

Brand new year, brand new things I wanna do this year !

1) Reduce 20kg
2) Start serving in church again - music ministry
3) Save 10 K or more this year, by God's grace (Bless me Lord!)
4) Make more friends
5) Clean up my room (Going to give away lotsa old clothes, and bags)
6) Do better in work, going to push myself real hard in work

Anyway, already started with item 1 - 3, and I would say it's not an easy start. Playing Futsal 3 times a week is already killing, I have to balance with some good eating habits as well. Still no results, so maybe I need to plan for 3 gym sessions a week to start pushing for results. But Thank God, and Thanks to Lai Kang, I started my drum practise yesterday. He he .. it's a great session, but I would say I need more practise and hard work to start serving in the music ministry ... again. Well, at least to make 2008 another great year, I have do at least some new things, great things la. Well we only live once !

So friends, what's your objectives in year 2008. You do know some things are harder to do when u get older le. Come to think of it, the things I mentioned earlier I could have done them in year 2007 or 2006, but always there are excuses that justifies the delay.

Everyday is a blessings, know how to cherish your days, and also don't take God's blessings for granted !

Wishing you a great week ahead !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brother!!! CIO!!!! Keep it up man...Support you!!! So you can replace my place as worship leader in FCC???HAHAHAH...Our cell group good in that right!!!HAHAHA