Sunday, July 15, 2007

Good break but now back to business =)

Back to work on a beautiful Monday ...

Oh well ... it's still a nice weekend being away from KL, being far far away from my office ... not going to post pictures of nice food this time, you can refer to the last post about Malacca, had the same food almost ... but this time I ate more .. my car can't even move when I started my journey back to KL ...

This time, we went to the new mall in Malacca - opposite of Mahkota Parade - called Pahlawan Mall ... kinda cool, kinda like Alamanda in Putrajaya ... and to our surprise, the ever famous A-Famosa is just behind the mall ... so we went there to take some photos ... oh did I say, the weather was just beautiful ...

A walk to Jonkers Street for Chicken rice ball, and Ice Cendol with Gula Malacca - SHIOK ! And there were so many visitors ... and saw a few chicks with DSLR also. YZ keep telling me that these chicks were so cool with the DSLR ... how come she never say that about me .. I have a DSLR hanging over my neck too leh !! I think maybe I'm not a chick, so not cool ... but come to think of it, don't think anyone will find a cute fat boy with DSLR sexy ... =(

Well ... Can't wait to go back to Malacca in September (plan to go there in 2 month's time) and take some more pictures. Next trip, I will ... I MUST go to Malacca Zoo, and Mini Asean @ Mini Malaysia !

To everyone else who's starting their week ... wishing you a good week ahead .. and my advise to you ... smile la just in case you are greeted by a workmate similar to mine ... that's what I can do only ...

God Bless !!

No comments: