The magic word in Kuching is 'Culture' .. everything seems to be linked to culture as it's a city full of cultures, from many tribes. I like the way they preserve their buldings. Here at carpenter's street you can find many funny things, from earrings worn by some of the local tribes, to blow pipes, really working ones !
Another view from the smaller lanes of Carpenter's street ... quite similar to the ones in Malacca, but smaller in size ... somewhere near this place, you can get the ever famous Kolo Mee ... sorry no pictures of Kolo Mee because the moment we were served, we makan terus !! And it's good !
But ... apart from all the culture shows ... I got a culture shock too in Kuching ....
I'm pretty darn 100 % sure I'm not gonna wear this tee ! The moment I saw this tee in Kuching, I started praying in the middle of the street, that I will not be asked to wear one in my life ...
I think my prayer was heard ... I came back to KL safe and sound with a tee bought by YZ as a gift. The tee is only with some drawings, and a small word : Sarawak ...
No comments:
Post a Comment