Friday, February 23, 2007

I'm a serious person !

Oh well ... most of my friends actually thought that I'm an easy going guy, with no worries ... some branded me as the joker, some said I'm always cheerful ... life is actually more than what you can see from the surface =)

I can't blame them, as I always want people to feel happy. In fact who wouldn't want to be with someone happy, I am sure I'm not going to go out with a friend that only knows how to complaint and talk bad about others.

So sometimes I try to remind others, that there's a serious side of me. As I'm worried one day others will not listen to my comments, and feedbacks .. with this, I always say to others : Actually I'm a serious person ! and guess what, EVERYONE will start laughing once I said this =)

Well if you cannot fight the group, you join the group la ..

Wouldn't you know .. Now I have my own Michelin personalized cup with my favorite phase :



Have a great weekend yo !

1 comment:

blobzz said...

Serious man??? hehe... =)

-steph tai